What is a cookie and how are used at www.aspolquimica.com
- Ensure that website can work properly.
- Keep the information in your browser updated and not depending on the page refresh setting of the same, nor of the possible proxies that information from our servers pass through until you get to your browser.
- User identification.
Type, purpose and operation
Depending on their permanence, cookies may be divided into session or persistent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose they serve has been met (e.g. so that the user remains identified on the website) or when manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies may be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: These cookies are used to remember your preferences in order to use them on the services’ tools, this way you won’t have to reconfigure the service each time you visit the website. As an example, this kind of cookies include: volume adjust for video or sound players, transmission speed for video to be compatible with your browser, items stored at shopping cart on E-commerce services such as stores.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These cookies are used to ascertain which country or region users are located in when accessing a website service. This Cookie is totally anonymous, and it’ only used to provide content and services appropriate to your location.
- ANALYTICS COOKIES: Each time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytic Cookie on the User’s computer. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in next visits to www.iluxenio.com to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are: To allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their tendency in the time, To identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for Users, to know if the User that is accessing is new or repeats visit. Important: The “Cookies” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of “Cookies” allows expanding the information of the displayed ads to each anonymous User during its navigation in the portal. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or navigation patterns and / or behaviors of the User is stored as they help shaping an advertisement profile. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES: In addition to advertising managed by www.iluxenio.com in its Services, this portal offers its advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties (“Ad-Servers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from the Services of our portal from users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies.
Disable Cookies in the main browsers
Normally it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the navigator, or to stop accepting the Cookies of a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow changing the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in “Options” or “Preferences” in the menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from downloading when you open an email.
Below we offer the guidance to the User with the steps to follow in order to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Side effects of disabling cookies
Some features of the Services will be disabled, such as staying identified, maintaining items in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce service, receiving information directed to your location or viewing some videos.
Updating our cookies policy
www.aspolquimica.com may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative, regulatory requirements, or for the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for this reason it is advised that Users periodically visit it.